Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Snowmen at Night


What's more fun than watching Frozen? Reading about what snowmen do at night.  Who knew that the reason my snowman was always disheveled every morning is because he was out on the town every night?? Not only does this book have fun pictures of what the snowmen do, but on each page there are several hidden pictures.  My kids were so fascinated by the hidden pictures that I was not allowed to turn the page until we found them all!   


After reading this fun book, I let the kids watch a youtube of a funny snowman trapped in a snowglobe from Pixar.  


My students also painted fun pictures of what they thought the snowmen did at night only using a Qtip.  I found this idea on pinterest.  



Once we were done, the students created borax snowflakes.  See video here: 




No comments:

Post a Comment